Tuesday 28 January 2014

My poem :)

Acknowledged my weakness of losing you
You said that we would always be like this
You promised me 
To stay right beside me till the end of your life.

I smiled, then I cried
Hugging a pillow in my room
Thinking about you and me
How far you are..
How could you keep your promise while we're not together in the same place?

You came to me again
I wished you to sing a song for me
You sang a song that I like
Till I fell asleep on your shoulder
And my tears were falling down to your hand.

Cause I knew you were my everything
You only crossed my mind once
Cause you knew, you never left
And I didn't allow anyone to replace you

You taught me how to love
You gave everything I wanted
But you forgot to teach me how to enhance my strength
When you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment