Friday 31 January 2014

Judge?

No matter how hard you try to be your best, to be honest or do something right, there are always who try to pull you down, to say negative about you, to make you feel horrible and the most important is : they don't like you at all.
I'm not the best, I'm imperfect, I'm immature. I'm so far from good. But why do I make this? I'm just using my logic to share something a little bit important.
Many people say that 'if you don't know about me, please don't judge me.' is that right? Okay, for me it is absolutely right. 
But if you think deeper, this is not an appropriate quote to be shared. 
That's why people judge you is because they don't know about you, they just know you from the outside, so they only can talk about you behind. 
They haven't known you, they judge. They know you, they judge. The differences of them are : the first : they only talk about you depends what people talk about you too. the second : they talk about you is based on what they feel of being your friend.








Let me give you a short story. 



A doctor ran a rush into the hospital for emergency surgery call .
He answered the call as soon as possible, changed clothes and went straight to surgery operating room.
He met with the father of the child back and forth along the hall waiting for the doctor to come.

When he saw the doctor, the father shouted:
" Why came so long? Didn't you know that my son's life in danger? What you don't have a sense of responsibility? "

The doctor smiled and replied:
" I'm sorry , I wasn't in the hospital and I came as soon as possible after receiving the call, and now I ask you to calm down so I can do my job. "

" Calm? What if your child is in there at the moment, how can you calm? 
If your child died today, what would you do?" Replied the father , holding an anger.

The doctor smiled again and replied: " I quote the words of bible , ' from the ground back to the ground , blessed be the name of the Lord' Doctors can't lengthen the human lifespan . I will try my best in the glory of God "



The operation lasted several hours and the doctor was out excited.
" Thank God , your child safe "
Without waiting for an answer from his father , he kept walking " if you want to ask , ask the nurse. "

" why is he so arrogant ? Even he couldn't wait a minute so I can inquire about the state of my son " the father comments on a nurse .

The nurse replied , crying , her tears streaming down her face:

" His son died yesterday in an accident , he was in the funeral when we called him the child of a father to operate . And now after saving the child of the father, he had to rush back to his funeral." 




Truth may surprise you. Whatever you do, right or wrong. You'll always be judged in front or behind. But at least, be a person who thinks a lot without underestimating. And don't waste your time to change what people think of you, change yourself to be the best. 
Good night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment