Tuesday 25 June 2013

i miss you

To see you when I wake up is a gift
I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three fold utopian dream
You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I MISS YOU

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone 10 days
But already I'm wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know
That I care
And I MISS YOU - SIMPLE PLAN

I may be asking to you  "what have been you doing there? don't you know that I'm waiting for you here?"
Alright, I didn't show to everyone what it feels, but I guess they who know me well really know how to cheer me up when you're not around me. Moreover, you're not mine :)

I wipe off my tears, I stop crying.
You said that it would be okay, You said that I was your everything, You knew that I loved you.
But sorry,
I KNOW IT WON'T LAST FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment