Wednesday 26 June 2013

Jealousy means everything

I don't take a chance to explain what I feel for you
I don't mind if people think I'm over
I don't see everyone's around me when you're with me
I don't reply your text for a long time, no matter how busy I am
That's all I do because...
I LOVE YOU.

You really know how it feels when you love someone sincerely but just got nothing.
You're tired of living a lie, pretending might be the best way to cover up how much you sad, desperate.
But how long you will survive with the condition like this?
Forever?

Be with someone who you love is heaven.
Give your heart for them, all your attentions, all your supports, all your time, and exactly all your tears for one reason.

Saying I love you isn't good enough to tell them how much you love them.
Giving any gift doesn't mean they'll always be happy with it.
But actions do it.

Sometimes the reality is so far from your expectation, you always try, make an effort to make them happy, but on the other side, there's someone who can make them happier.

You stand here alone, you can do nothing, except crying over, over, and over again.
It feels like jealousy, feels like you can't breath anymore.
Hands up!
Tell them, look what they've done. How much you desperate with them.
You're tired of thinking, You're tired of waiting.
You don't love the wrong person, You just get a new experience that makes you stronger.
You could always find a good excuse, you know how to live happily without them. 
Don't waste your time for something unimportant.





When you look up at the sky, all of the clouds will be yours. 
You never thought the day would come to say sorry for the things you had done because it all wasn't good enough.
They leave you, you stand here.
You promise to yourself that it will not be the last, but for the beginning of your new love story.






"jealousy means everything when someone means world for you, but it doesn't mean that you have to survive with the person whom you protect is leaving you away, you're worth for the better"




No comments:

Post a Comment